firmware 1.04 too much midi messages ??

Home Forums Bug Reports firmware 1.04 too much midi messages ??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chnouf
    Participant

Hi there,

Since i’ve put the last firmware, i have some trouble with my Zaq: some cut in the sound, randomly without particular logic , i guess it’s probably a midi message problem… does anyone got the same problem ? Can I go back to the old firmware?? thks

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi chnouf,
    thanks for submitting your bug report!
    Is this happening especially when you make a lot of use of the ratcheting/delay feature?
    You write that you´re using 1.04, but there have been two follow-up bugfixing updates. The most recent version is 1.042. You should be able go back to a previous version (1.03 or earlier) without problems, just download them from your account and send them via sysex to the BCR. I always advise to backup existing patterns via SysEx first, just to make sure.

chnouf
    Participant

All apologizes.

It was a sync problem with ableton live. Not a sequenceur problem. i go back to the 1.42 version

Anyway people, u can downgrade the firmawre without problem, just think to save your global presets.

Thanks again Christian !

chnouf
    Participant

NOt ! still the same problem..arrgghhh don t know what s happen. It’s not a problem of Dealy /racheting beacuase i don’t use them yet

chnouf
    Participant

Definitly not a zaq problem ! everything ok now ..sorry !

Christian
    Keymaster

Ok, great to hear! Thanks for reporting back here. Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.