received 2 new bcr2000s with slight changes

Home Forums Music and Audio Production received 2 new bcr2000s with slight changes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fabi
    Participant

i’ve had two bcr2000s for almost as long as they’ve been on the market.

i remember someone on here saying that their recently puchased bcr2000 does not have BEHRINGER embossed on the side panels anymore. i can confirm this, just received two brand-new units and neither has the logo on the side panels.

also i have noticed that the little LCD screen seems to be more ‘inside’ the unit if you now what i means. seems that there is a little space between plastic/glass and the screen itself.

i hope they function identically apart from these two minor differences to my older models.

alien_brain
    Participant

i dont see behringer making 2 copies of the firmware to run on different machines… i think youre ok

Christian
    Keymaster

we have different BCRs here ranging from 10 years ago to the most recent ones. they are all slightly different in appearance but I can confirm that they all work the same.
    I was really surprised when I recently saw the first BCR without the embossed side-panels. I wouldn´t have thought that Behringer would make a big design change like this anymore… cool, though!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.