can the sequence lengths be in any size under 32 bars ?

Home Forums Support can the sequence lengths be in any size under 32 bars ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bleepfunk
    Participant

hi looking to buy both a bcd and the zaquencer, read the manual but want to check that i can for example make one sequence 7 bars, another 3 etc, i.e. not denominations of 4 ? i didn’t feel it was clear from the manual.

would love to know once a sequence in programmed could it be made to reverse or ping like the doepfler dark time does . . . ?

Christian
    Keymaster

hi! yes it´s possible to have arbitrary sequence lengths between 1 and 32 steps for each track. this way you can also construct nice crossrhythms between tracks.

reverse and ping pong is also possible per track, that´s the direction parameter from the main menu (forward, backward, ping pong, random)

cheers!

bleepfunk
    Participant

thanks for the super quick reply….is there any way to tap in notes as well via the zaquencer ?

Christian
    Keymaster

yup this is also possible. either via the buttons on the bcr or a connected midi keyboard.
    you can enter monophonic notes (not chords) and drum hits. the entered notes are quantized to the step raster, and have a fixed velocity and note length (which can then be tweaked normally from the main menu again).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.