cool startup lightshow puhleeeez?

Home Forums Feature Wishlist cool startup lightshow puhleeeez?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of alien_brain alien_brain 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alien_brain
    Participant

come on zaq give us a light show when you turn it on! it DESERVES one!

im trying to find a step sequencer as cool as zaquencer. i cant find one! there are a few software titles that are way gone dady-o but as far as hardware goes, youd have to own a cirklon to even compete! and i heard those are expen$ive! ok i own a cirklon, and ok they are like a cadillac with a bunch of bells and whistles but yours doesnt have a learning curve like that and its reasonably deep so in my book that scores high! sure beats an intimidating high priced bit of kit on the surface. as in i accomplish more using my zaquencers than i ever have with my cirklon! (this is in no way a dig against sequentix, who are wonderful people)

it deserves a light show, ill say it again. give us Z A Q in big scrolling letters or some of those crazy LED dances that happen when you validate! people need to know what they have when they turn it on! just think of the presence it would have on stage in the dark if there was a crazy animation built in… make behringer and everybody else jealous while simultaneously proclaiming your presence! the roof is on fiyaah!

Christian
    Keymaster

great post, thanks for the motivational words!! :) I´ve had started work on the lightshow some time ago, but then more pressing topics came up and so I´ve put it aside. with your post you reminded me of that and I´ll revisit it again after the next update! should not be too much work left to do…

alien_brain
    Participant

kick arse mate. im impatient sometimes. looking forward to it!

Christian
    Keymaster

added in 1.04 :)

alien_brain
    Participant

dang i need to install this

alien_brain
    Participant

that is AWESOME! i feel like a kid again. yes start stocking on/off switches! Z… A… Q… brilliant! i know you love it too. thanks man

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.