Copying tracks beyond page 1

Home Forums Bug Reports Copying tracks beyond page 1

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of rempesm rempesm 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rempesm
    Participant

Hi Zaq,

I seem to be having a problem with tracks copying over correctly from any pages beyond the first one. For instance, if I have the first track from the first pattern on page 2 that I want to copy to the first track on the second pattern of page 2, it will load the first track from the first pattern of page 1 instead.

Just to make sure I’m not inputting it wrong, these are the steps I am following:

1. Press Load button.
    2. Scroll to page 2.
    3. Press second pattern button.
    4. Press Load button again to exit and press Play to confirm correct pattern in memory.
    5. Press Load button.
    6. Confirm still on page 2.
    7. Hold Track 1 button as destination
    8. Press first pattern button.
    9. Copy momentarily flashes on the screen.
    10. Press Exit instead of Load to maintain current sequence.
    11. Press Play and track one from first pattern of page 1 plays instead of first pattern of page 2.

I have tried this with pretty much every combination of loading the initial pattern from a different page / track and transferring the desired track from different pages and it always pulls a track from the corresponding pattern on page 1.

Any thoughts on why this is happening or was the Zaquencer designed so you could only use the first 16 patterns for this function?

Edit:

Just thought I’d mention that the copy track function betweens tracks on the same pattern works just fine regardless of what page I’m on.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Avatar of rempesm rempesm.
    Christian
    Keymaster

Hi rempesm,
    thanks for the detailed bug report!

I´ll be able to look at this next week and get back to you here.

Cheers!

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi rempesm,
    I was able to confirm the bug.

Has been fixed in 1.02.

Thanks again for the report!

rempesm
    Participant

Wonderful, I’m glad it wasn’t just me.

Looking forward to the next update!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.