Euclidean Sequencing

Home Forums Feature Wishlist Euclidean Sequencing

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of alien_brain alien_brain 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    erwan Bz✨
    Participant

+1 Euclidean Rhythm WAV GEN!

Now regarding chords & Global Scale: chord notes are locked to the selected scale, which is great and creates these exotic chords, but these are not written when applying the scale: it’d be great if they could be! (Probably impossible to implement I know, just thought I’d mention.. :)

Christian
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing the idea about the chords, but as you´ve guessed this is unfortunatley impossible. The chords are built on runtime upon the existing base note by getting the chord intervals from a lookup table. Applying the scale alters the base note, but it can´t affect the predefined chord intervals.

Gerrit
    Participant

Adding (Eudlidean) randomness factor to the patterns would indeed be great, I saw this on patchblocks as well (and similar on the Beatstep Pro). Being able to change the intensity of triggered notes in a pattern would definitely be an ace addition to this already super piece of firmware.

alien_brain
    Participant

but you can do that now… manually.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.