Keyboard input truncated?

Home Forums Support Keyboard input truncated?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Eliah Eliah 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eliah
    Participant

Are all inputed notes into the Zaquencer simply note on? I find for example if my synth is set to a pad (so with a slow attack) I might not even hear any sound as the note is off before the full sound has a chance to be audible through the ADSR.

Christian
    Keymaster

If you´re talking about the tap write feature you´re right, it´s only registering note on at the moment. You can however manually adjust the note length for the steps you´re recording onto. You should be able to do that adjustment even before the recording and it will determine how it´s being played back right after recording a sequence.

Eliah
    Participant

Yeah, I think I remember from the manual it doesn’t do note length but I saw in your video that bass sound came through so I was wondering why my sounds were not. I did some testing and I found that it’s best at the moment to record the MIDI with a sound that has an immediate attack, adjust the note length, then switch to the sound I want that has the slow attack.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.