Loading sequences

Home Forums Support Loading sequences

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of alien_brain alien_brain 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sammy jankis
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am a big fan of the Zaquencer, but I’m having trouble with loading sequences on the fly. If I load a new sequence during play, it jumps to new sequence without waiting for the current sequence to end. I checked the manual, but couldn’t find a setting for this behaviour, is there a way to tell Zaquencer to wait for current sequence to play before loading next?

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi Sammy, yes there is a mechanism for that. It´s the quantization parameter in the Global menu (encoder 11, manual page 21), that affects loading of the patterns and the reset button functionality. Basically you adjust a quantization grid with the function and the next pattern load/reset will only happen when the next quantization timepoint is reached.
    In your case the quantization steps will be very small, so the load is happening almost instantaneous.

sammy jankis
    Participant

Thanks a lot Zaq! :) I haven’t had the chance to try it yet, but glad to hear the solution. Sorry I missed it in the manual, and thanks for not RTFMing me :)

alien_brain
    Participant

nothing wrong with reading the manual

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.