i have found this issue while slaving the zaquencer to another clock on input, setting up clock out on port A, midi trough port B on filtered mode.
With this setup notes off coming from external keybed trough Zaq input are blocked by filtering mode on output B.
I have just tested that with an Ableton Live setup, but I can´t reproduce the behaviour.
- Ableton is sending the clock and midi keyboard input to the Zaquencer´s Midi In.
- Zaquencer is slaved to Ableton´s clock, will start playing in sync.
- Zaquencer Clock out is set to A
- Zaquencer Midi Through is set to Filtered B
- Output B is connected back to ableton and controls a Pad Synth
- Now when sending notes to the Zaq the Note Off is correctly forwarded through port B back into Ableton. This works if Ableton´s clock is running or not.
Do you have any other Midi filters in your chain that might be set incorrectly?
Can you do a SysEx dump of your Global settings and send them to email@example.com?
thank you for your fast support. i found this issue is related to trasposing feature.
1) t1-t4 ch 1-4, trasposing ch13-16 = no note off on thru
2) t1-t4 ch 1-4, no trasposing == everything fine
i will replicate the error in the evening then ll send you a dump