Note Repeat Footswitch control

Home Forums Feature Wishlist Note Repeat Footswitch control

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bg
    Participant

Hi,

Loving my zaquencer thus far. One thing I’ve found is that for live performance, I really only use the mixer and load menus. I really like the note repeat function – you can add a lot of variety and “live feel” to your sequences, however its a little bit of a pain to have to hold down the button to use it. Would it be possible to allow the use of a footswitch to control the ‘note repeat’ button? If so, it would be much easier to vary the note repeat rate while triggering your repeats and easier to transition between retriggering drum notes/tracks and muting/unmuting them. I think this would drastically improve the zaquencer as a live instrument. Again, thanks for all your excellent work so far!

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi Beau,
    thanks for your suggestion!
    I could imagine building a function like this when I get around to the Midi remote control function. This way it might be possible to control it over a Midi footswitch in the future…

Cheers!

bg
    Participant

Awesome. I saw in another thread that you said you liked Juan Jose’s idea of user programmable footswitch functions – might that become a reality? or is that off the table at this point? Thanks!

Christian
    Keymaster

I can´t say at the moment. I haven´t started working at the feature yet and I do not know yet what´s possible.

Christian
    Keymaster

Added note repeat as part of Midi CC remote control in version 1.5

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.