Parametre lock?

Home Forums Feature Wishlist Parametre lock?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Citric Citric 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Citric
    Participant

Is there a way to lock the Note and parameter values by holding a button? or can you implement it?

When i want to read the values of a step, note or other data i often change the notes or data, this is unwanted. when i want to read out all data i want to hold a button to lock the sequence that i cant change a data but read it.

:::::::::::::::for better understanding , here in german:::::::::

Sorry schreibe das Gleiche von oben hier mal in Deutsch.

Ich Verändere oft ungewollt beim auslesen der daten zb Pitch oder Note Length. Da ich die werte zb auslesen möchte um sie auch in einem anderen Track/ Spur eingeben zu können.
    Gibt es hier soetwas wie ein Parameter Schutz oder ist es möglich diesen zu implementieren.
    Am besten mit einer gedrückten taste oder irgend edwas anderes. besonders beim live spielen ist das nicht vom vorteil , wenn man eben daten auslesen möchte , das macht dann teilweise cht sprünge oder ähnliches. sorry fürs deutsch !

Zymos
    Participant

For the 8 parameters of the top row of knobs, you can push down the knob without turning to display its setting.

Citric
    Participant

it doesnt work for all the 8 at my bcr ;( just 1-2 and thats not save and not every time :(

alien_brain
    Participant

yeah i was thinking a similar thing… like maybe initially turn knob to display current setting, then second turn changes setting

Siegmar Kreie
    Participant

Is`nt the exit button on top level without funktion?

ordevaks
    Participant

in original bcr firmware the value of the potentiometer doesn’t change immediately when touched but it’s waiting for some nanosecond and then starts to change.
    lock button is also nice idea.

Citric
    Participant

yeah a button is for me the only solution . a latency is not nice because in some live situations it must be fast ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.