software version?

Home Forums Feature Wishlist software version?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bg bg 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alien_brain
    Participant

is this possible? zaquencer for ipad? for osx? windoze anyone?

Christian
    Keymaster

Do I understand you right that you´d want a conversion of the Zaquencer for those platforms?

What makes the appeal for you?
    Do you have special ideas/requirements for that, like integration with the hardware etc?

Who else would like something along these lines?

alien_brain
    Participant

i just think it could give you a way forward. ios seems the most likely to be useful and it wouldnt need to be a strict copy, you could add all kinds of bells and whistles… i dunno just a suggestion. why not build on zaquencers success story?

Peter Büring
    Participant

Stupid question, it is about hardware sequencer…
    Software sequencers are enough in the market.

alien_brain
    Participant

i dont think anyone asked you? its wasnt a question for you. but thanks mate

btw u mad bro?

bg
    Participant

To piggy back off this FR, if a software version is made, I’d love it if it could pull double duty as a graphic editor of sorts for the hardware zaquencer.

On the zaq I find if I load an old pattern set, sometimes it’s difficult to recall all the settings and steps I had previously programmed without letting the thing play and flipping thru the modes and menus. It’d be cool if there was a software GUI that could present all that pattern info at a glance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.