Step Copy & Paste

Home Forums Feature Wishlist Step Copy & Paste

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of joris joris 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    udbhav
    Participant

Forgive me if I missed this in the manual, but don’t see a way to copy and paste all the properties of a particular step. Would LOVE to see that, would improve the workflow greatly IMO. What’s the suggested way to duplicate a step as of now?

bg
    Participant

+1 this would be huge

Tommy Down
    Participant

Copy mode – turn to left to select, to right to paste? Select a range by left turn at start then left turn at end of range, then turn to right to paste range from first step selected?

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi udbhav,
    thanks for your question!

There is no way to automatically copy a step right now.
    Feature request is noted.

Tommy Down
    Participant

+1

As Zaq becomes more complicated and brilliant being able to copy settings from step to step and range to range :D would really help with live performance.

Additional request sub-request! An ‘offset’ copy paste function – that functionally rotates a sequence along the encoders but actually just copy pastes.
    I know there is a dedicated seq function but an ‘offset’ copy paste would enable offsetting individual drum tracks.

erwan Bz✨
    Participant

+1 step copy
    offsetting individual tracks by rotating an encoder would be just Awesome too.

joris
    Participant

copy/paste step or range of steps to track and pattern of your liking (that includes inside/to the original track/pattern!) would be awesome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.