STICKY: About the Feature Wishlist

Home Forums Feature Wishlist STICKY: About the Feature Wishlist

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Keymaster

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and feature wishes for the Zaquencer!
    Even though I might not answer to every thread, please be sure that every Feature Request will be read and taken into account. Unfortunately not every feature is possible or feasible for implementation. Some might be impossible technically, others might take too much effort, others might break the intuitive user interface etc. But I will evaluate every idea.

Also it might help if you express your support for a feature request of someone else if you would like to see it implemented. Time is a very limited resource and it helps setting the priorities if some requests get more voices than others.

As there is always a lot of other things to do for ZAQ Audio, and because I´ll also focus on fixing bugs first, the development cycle might go very slow. Please enjoy the Zaquencer for what it is and regard every new feature as a bonus.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘STICKY: About the Feature Wishlist’ is closed to new replies.