Brilliant

Home Forums Music and Audio Production Brilliant

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Eric Eric 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Simon
    Participant

As a new owner just got to express my delight with the Zaquencer firmware.
    Found it really easy to learn, intuitive and incredibly fully featured.
    My Arturuia “Bug Step Pro” is utterly relegated and I am already thinking about a second Zaquencer as I just keep coming up with ideas on how to use this wonderful device.

The control overlay was a must.

Nice job!

Thanks.

Simon

alien_brain
    Participant

aint it grand tho? ;)

Eric
    Participant

Hey, big thanks for this outstanding value sequencer firmware! I have to still put my label stickers on and I have some wood side panels too, but the very first day even without labels, I had the Zaquencer sending clock to my Novation Circuit and Quasimidi Polymorph while the A side was sequencing 4 parts on my Virus Ti. I bought it because it seemed like it would be the most like my Polymorph sequencers and was not disappointed at all. It is better. Very happy with price and performance. The best value step sequencer out there. Purchase process was flawless and very easy to load up the firmware and authorize. I hope people realize what a fantastic contribution this is to the music community.

I was using my bcr2000 with blofeld templates, but it is far better to use as a Zaquencer!

Eric
    Participant

Just took side panels off, laid on the labels (easy with side panels off), and slapped on some wood side panels in dark stain. Awesome. Looks much better. Taking off side panels I had to break off some tabs holding it in. Wood panels I bought on ebay. Puts a whole new look to the bcr2000. Looks like a pro Zaquencer now. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.