Confused about saving patterns

Home Forums Support Confused about saving patterns

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zymos
    Participant

I press Store, then one of the 16 buttons, but the pattern is not remembered. Is there another step to actually write it to flash?

I was playing late into the night with my new Zaquencer, maybe I’m just doing something wrong?

Christian
    Keymaster

Hm, this is highly unusual.
    You have the process right, press (and release) the Store button to enter the Store Menu. Then press one of the 16 continuously lit pattern buttons (the two button rows) to store the pattern in that slot.

To recall, press (an release) Load button to enter Load Menu. Then press one of the 16 continuously lit pattern buttons (the two button rows) to recall the pattern in that slot.

I haven´t heard of problems with this before. Can you store the Global settings? (this is done by exiting the Global menu by pressing the “Global” button).

Zymos
    Participant

Must have been user error, I have been able to save patterns.

Global settings are automatically saved when you exit Global mode- is that correct?

Christian
    Keymaster

Ok, good to hear.

Global settings are automatically saved when you exit via “Global” button.
    When you exit via “Exit” button, they are active for this session only but won´t be saved, so they are reverted to the last save when restarting the BCR.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.