Drum Track: per-note Channels.

Home Forums Feature Wishlist Drum Track: per-note Channels.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of manfredi manfredi 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Erik Tinberg
    Participant

Good evening,

While I just landed a Korg Electribe Sampler and I do really enjoy it – the sequencer is certainly lacking in ‘feel’ or option when compared to the Zaquencer. I was wondering if it would be possible to set Drum Notes to have their own Channels.

My thoughts are like so:
    The Electribe responds per-channel to each Pad. With the ability to set drum notes to have unique channels, I could do weird things like:

- Different pitches of a Kick (say, if the first four Drums were set to different Notes but the same Channel). Say, Channel 1. Then those four Drums would hit different pitches of the same sample.

- Get away from the garbage method of Chords on the Electribe and use the Zaquencer to sequence chords (ie: sending a chord on Channel 12 would hit the 12th Sample with the chord selected).

- Use the amazing Midi FX on the track to get way more lively performance than what the Electribe sequencer is capable of.

Thanks,
    Erik

manfredi
    Participant

i would like also to be able to select channels on drums notes to easily deal with sampled drums

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.