Home › Forums › Forum Rules › FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Christian 8 years, 7 months ago.
August 4, 2014 at 8:58 am #327
Make sure you are posting constructive criticism, whether it’s negative or positive. We do take feedback from here into account.
Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
I. General Forum Rules:
– Flame or insult other members.
– Use swear words, profanity, insulting or offensive language.
– Abuse or encourage abuse of the Private Messaging Systems.
– Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
– Bump threads.
– Derail a thread’s topic.
– Post links to phishing sites.
– Post spam (i.e. 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content.
– Repetitively post in the incorrect forum
– Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
– Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
– Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
– Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that – private.
II. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
– Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
– Piracy, warez, Leaked content.
– *Any* discussion of piracy will result in a permanent ban from the ZAQ Audio Forums.
– Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
– Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans
– Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
– Racism, discrimination
– Drugs, alcohol
– Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
III. No Backseat Moderating:
Let the Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, report the post to a moderator. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread. The most common backseat reply is the “+1 in before lock” phrase. Backseat moderating is annoying, and pointless.
IV. Report Post to the Moderators:
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by contacting any of the Forum Staff.
V. Lifetime Achievement Award:
Users who are found to be repeat offenders will be removed from the forums.
The topic ‘FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES’ is closed to new replies.