Hello everybody

Home Forums Support Hello everybody

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    polillin
    Participant

I,m new in this forum.
    I,ve just installed the demo in my BCR to test if it,s possible to go on and get the Zaquencer working on it.
    I don’t know if I have a hardware problem with my 4 tracks buttons.
    I switch on the BCR and, by default, track-1 button is blinking while the other 3 are lit.
    If I then push the track-2 button, then track-1 button doesn’t light, track-2 blinks and track-3 & track-4 keep lit.
    Then I push track-3 button and track-1 doesn`t light, track-2 lit, track-3 blinks and track-4 lit.
    Then I push track-4 button and track-1 nothing, track-2 lit, trck-3 lit and track-4 blinks.
    Is this normal or do I have a problem with the BCR buttons?

Note: when installing, the count in the display arrives to 15, not to 16 as I see in the video.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have read the manual first.
    My BCR is now running on Ableton with 1 Operator, 1 Drummachine 808 and 1 analogue.
    I think I’m purchasing Zaquencer!!!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Avatar of polillin polillin.
    polillin
    Participant

Finally I got Zaquencer!!!
    Studying The manual, looking for information in The web trying to learn something about MIDI and analog synths. Let,s see what my first one is (at The moment, just software).

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi Polillin,
    welcome to the forums!
    Sorry I must have missed your message bevore but it seems that you got your answers.
    What you described is normal behaviour for the demo.
    Enjoy your Zaquencer!
    Best,
    Christian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.