I want to Zaquence NI Maschine

Home Forums Music and Audio Production I want to Zaquence NI Maschine

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Djsteve
    Participant

Anyone owning NI Maschine here? I’m thinking of loading some sounds (samples) in Maschine and trigger these with the zaquencer. Drums or vocals just like you would send midi to a hardware drumcomputer.
    Then even better if I could change the 16 sounds with one button on the maschine, by selecting another group.

Djsteve
    Participant

I got maschine running with the zaq. At the moment I just tried to load a 808 kit in maschine and the ZAQ runs it sweetly just like it would run a drumcomputer.
    If I have some motivation, I’ll dig in deeper to see what I can do more with maschine (more sounds, diff groups run from the zaq etc)
    If anyone cares, I could do a small YT video. Don’t expect great music(al skills) LOL

alien_brain
    Participant

sure zaquencer needs more youtubers making vids. i should make one too. hmmmmmm…

Christian
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting back, steve! There donĀ“t seem to be many maschine users here…

And: yay! for more youtube videos :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.