Init not showing up after entering challenge code.

Home Forums Support Init not showing up after entering challenge code.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I have gone through the authorization process and entered the Challenge Code. Instructions say, “Once all 8 digits have been entered correctly, The device is authorized.
    You should see „InIt“ in the display and the LED rings of the first 24 encoders counting up.”
    My last number is in the display, but “Init” has not appeared and there is no encoder action happening. There is no mention of taking any other action after entering the code. I have waited about 15 minutes. Am I missing something? Thanks!

alien_brain
    Participant

‘b’ and ’6′ can look the same

Tim

Thanks for the reply. I did have a “b” in my string, but saw zaq’s warning. I have tried re-starting. It goes through the challenge sequence, again, but still has my last number on the screen after 2 hours. Zaq’s says, “It may take some time,” but I shouldn’t think it would take hours.

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,
    please write an email to support@zaqaudio.com, including your order number and codes.
    Please also attach two pictures of how the challenge code shows on your device, labelled “left” and “right”.

Tim

I was using the Challenge Code instead of the Authorization Code which comes from Zaqaudio.com. Zaquencer is now installed. It was all very simple on my Mac using Sysex Librarian and iConnect MIDI2

Thanks!

Christian
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting back here, glad it could be cleared up.
    Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.