Korg Volca Sample

Home Forums Support Korg Volca Sample

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of alien_brain alien_brain 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adi
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed the demo today and want to use the Zaquencer mainly with my Korg Volca Keys synthesizer (works like a charm!) and my Korg Volca Sample, which i use as a sample-based drum machine. The problem with the Sample is, that it uses 10 different MIDI channels, one for each part and i didn’t managed it to play more then one part at a time.

The Zaquencer can change the MIDI channel for each track, but it is possible to change the MIDI channel for each drum instrument independently and not only the note, or is there any other built-in trick for controlling the Korg Volca Sample?

Would be super great if I am able to use the Zaquencer with my rig. You have done an amazing work!

Kind regards,
    Adi

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi Adi,
    thanks for sharing your request!
    The way the software is structured right now it would be a major hassle implementing individual MIDI channels per drum note. Tbh, I do not see it as feasible anytime soon.

Have you checked out the Retrokits MIDI cable for the Korg Volca Sample? It lets you do what you ask and more: https://www.retrokits.com/rk002/

Cheers!

alien_brain
    Participant

that cable makes me want a volca sample

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.