This sticky thread will collect feedback about your experiences with different USB Midi Interfaces. It will reflect user experiences and will get more complete over time as your feedbacks come in. To keep it tidy and preserve the overview, please post your experience to this thread: https://zaqaudio.com/forums/topic/midi-interfaces-that-work-with-sysex
It then will be reflected here.
Reported to work:
- another Behringer BCR2000 with original firmware in USB3 (U3) mode (selection of second Midi device): this will act as a simple USB Midi interface and route through the messages from USB In to Midi A/B Out
- Behringer UMC 1820
- Behringer UMC 404HD
- ECHO Audiofire2
- Edirol ua4-fx
- Edirol UM-2
- ESI M8U-XL
- Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
- iConnectivity Mio (may have to swap input/output)
- M-Audio Fast Track Pro
- M-Audio Lightbridge
- M-Audio MidiSport 2×2
- M-Audio MidiSport USB 4×4
- M-Audio MidiSport USB Uno
- midiplus Tbox2X2 (buffer set to 128)
- Motu Midi Express XT
- NI Maschine MK1
- Novation nio2/4
- Presonus Audiobox 44VSL
- Presonus Firebox
- Prodipe MIDI to USB
- RME Fireface 800
- Roland Quad Capture
- Roland UA-25-EX
- Roland UM-ONE (has been reported both to work and not work, see below)
- Steinberg UR22
- Tascam US-2×2
- thomann MIDI to USB (standard no-label)
- Yamaha UX16
Reported to not work:
- HOSA USB to MIDI
- Miditech Keyboard (built-in interface)
- MidiTech Midilink Mini
- RME Fireface 400
- Roland UM-ONE (has been reported both to work and not work, see above)
This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Christian.
This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Christian.
This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Christian.
This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Christian.
This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Christian.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘STICKY: MIDI USB Interfaces for Zaquencer Installation’ is closed to new replies.