Overlay download?

Home Forums Support Overlay download?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DJFonzi DJFonzi 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DJFonzi
    Participant

Howdy! I see mention here and there of putting a “paper overlay” on the BCR, and I’m wondering if there’s an image available for this somewhere? I’m evaluating the demo, and it’s pretty cool, but I’m having to keep my iPad next to me, and constantly refer to an image on the web, especially since the images in the manual are all close-ups, and it’s sometimes hard to sort out which two buttons in the picture correspond to buttons on the BCR.
    Overall, it leaves me a tad frustrated and feels like I’m stumbling about within what should be a pretty smooth UI.

rempesm
    Participant

Have a look in the .zip file you downloaded with the demo. There should be a folder in there titled ‘Overlay’. There are .pdfs with the overlay that you can print out from there. Have your hobby knife and double sided tape at the ready! :)

DJFonzi
    Participant

Doh!
    Thanks. I probably never would’ve gone back to the computer and looked for that.
    I appreciate the help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.