Question about the overlay

Home Forums Support Question about the overlay

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Zymos Zymos 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zymos
    Participant

Once you stick it on, would you consider it permanent? I may just put mine on without the adhesive, in case I want to go back to use the BCR with its native firmware.

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi Zymos,
    thanks for your question!

Once you stick on the Overlay it can be pulled off again but it will most likely be damaged/destroyed in the process. So I would consider it permanent.

You could try to cut out the carrier foil on which the sticker sits to match the sticker. This way you can lay it on and off. I must say I don´t have experience with this though and I don´t know how well the carrier foil will hold over time.

You could also still stick it on the BCR, and then lay on other overlays you create on top. Depending on the top overlay, the buttons should still stick out enough so it´s still fun to use. I tried it with a custom paper overlay on top and for me it would be satisfactory. Of course you´d have to see if that´s the right way for you too.

Cheers!

Zymos
    Participant

Thanks, maybe I’ll try to make a paper overlay of the original BCR labels to stick over the top.
    Can’t wait for the Zaquencer one to arrive- it’ll be so much easier than having to refer to the PDF to see which button is which…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.