Scale mode & note length

Home Forums Support Scale mode & note length

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    richard
    Participant

1/ When I save/store a pattern/s and I have set the tracks up with a scale i.e A# major is the set scale saved/stored as well.
    2/ Is there any way of seeing how the notes on the encoders are changed to fit that scale i.e scale is set to A# major, a note is set to E which is not part of that scale, will it be changed up to the next note in the set scale i.e F or down to D# ?
    3/ Is there anyway to “tie” steps together to make a continuous drone or long bass note say across 8 steps, as if I have kept my finger on the keyboard of say a keystep connected to a Volca bass for example.
    Kind Regards
    Richard.

Christian
    Keymaster

Hello,

sorry I must have missed your post.

1/ the scale setting is global over all patterns. you can permanently apply a scale to a single pattern and store it to flash. this allows for different scales between patterns. please see the manual p.21-22 for how this works

2/ no, there is no way that the current scale change is being visualized

3/ the note length setting allows for really long notes, doesn´t this do what you need?
    other than that, I guess it would rather be a setting in a synth, how it handles overlapping notes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.