Store assigned Alpha & Beta with pattern

Home Forums Feature Wishlist Store assigned Alpha & Beta with pattern

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of alien_brain alien_brain 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ordevaks
    Participant

At first I must say that Im crazy about this sequencer, so even if there is no upgrade it will be ok:) Anyway I will write suggestions that I think can make it even better.

I think it will be nice if we can have ability to put different midi control parameters to different patterns and to save them with the pattern.
    For example to control VCF with Alpha on the first track of the pattern and then to control VCA with Alpha on the first track on some other pattern.
    The way its made now Its like I must decide what midi control parameters I want to use for all patterns so I can safely change patterns. Now I have to reassign midi control parameters on every pattern change.

Maybe also to store the tempo of the pattern, so in clock mode there can be option like EXTERNAL, INTERNAL(global) and INTERNAL (per pattern). Something like on a MPC.

alien_brain
    Participant

Zaq was saying that there is no more room in flash memory for additional parameter storage per pattern. :(

you are able to point more than one track at a single synth, increasing control parts by 2 per track added.

the possibility to send program changes is definitely handy here too i think.

ordevaks
    Participant

Im not sure if it can work like this, but if we can get more parameters per step and saving the global set. with pattern by reducing the pattern memory form 192 to something less (96 for example).

von haulshoven
    Participant

I need all 192 patterns for working on different projects

ordevaks
    Participant

Different projects are the main reason why I’v started this topic, cause I have complex projects where I have different settings for midi control parameters, also different clock, different track settings (chord/drum), scale…

alien_brain
    Participant

grab another bcr

von haulshoven
    Participant

I already have 2 :-)
    thinking about the subject, yes when programming deeper I could live with less patterns.
    on the other hand the beauty of the zaquencer is his simplicity.

alien_brain
    Participant

im all for enhanced simplicity. theres already simple step sequencers costing many times more than zaquencer. maybe if you like your sequencer not to do much, buy one of those? i like bells and whistles that do useful things.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.