Unable to Save Patterns

Home Forums Support Unable to Save Patterns

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi Christian,

I am currently having problems saving patterns. I push Store, then I see that Pattern 1 on Page 1 is flashing. Pushing any of the Pattern Location buttons does nothing.

I have recently reflashed my BCR and this seems to be when this issue began. I believe the firmware v1.5 is not the same as the firmware I had used to initially authorize (which I believe was 1.3).

The Global menu changes save properly and are persistent through reboot, so the issue seems to be only affecting the pattern storage.

Help! And thanks in advance.
    -Michael

Michael
    Participant

False alarm! It seems the firmware has changed to require HOLDING the store button to make the change. Honestly, this is an excellent change. I can’t count how many times I accidentally saved over the wrong slot and lost my hard work!

Thanks!

alien_brain
    Participant

agreed

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,
    glad that you found the necessary info and that you like the change.
    It´s not easy to decide on UI changes like this that may alter the experience, but in this case I think it was worth it and am happy that you guys agree!

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.