When are global settings saved

Home Forums Support When are global settings saved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Christian Christian 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian
    Participant

I thought they were saved automatically but I tweaked a number of MIDI settings and when I rebooted they were not there. I could, of course, be going mad or is there something I should be doing.

Many thanks

Ian

Zdenek
    Participant

You have to hit the Global button after you change any global parameters to save them. From the manual:

- when using the EXIT button to exit these menus, no special function will be triggered
    - when using it´s own button,
    - on GLOBAL: store global parameters (this is the only way to do so).
    (If you exit using „Exit Button“, the adjusted parameters will be
    active until the next power off of the device)

Tip: before switching off the device, if you want to make absolutely sure that all is stored what
    you are hearing at the moment, doubleclick the STORE and also the GLOBAL button. The
    doubleclick on STORE will enter and exit the Store Menu, storing the pattern. The doubleclick on
    GLOBAL will enter and exit the Global Menu, storing all Global parameters.

Ian
    Participant

Thank you – honestly I stared at the manual so long :) – also searched for occurrences of save and write but not store! Sorry and thank you for the tip as well

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi guys,
    thanks for posting the info Zdenek!
    It´s all correct as posted, except that the “Tip” has been redesigned in Zaquencer 1.5 and doesn´t work for Store anymore. It´s an oversight that the Tip is still in the manual.

Cheers!
    Christian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.