in the original case of the notes hanging i was running a midi cable from the usb interface into the zaquencer (for clock). the outs were midi out A to micro q and micro q midi-thru to waldorf rocket, midi out B to mbase 01.
yesterday i ran midi out A into the micro q on it’s own with a 3 way midi splitter going into the interface so i could see the midi note data. then i ran the rocket on the 3rd split midi. and then i switched the rocket to the micro q midi thru. as previously stated i didn’t get any hanging but observable midi notes in the high (9th) octave.
yeah. yesterday while trying to recreate it, i got a G9 midi note on channel 1 where i think it should have been a G3 on channel 5 (this was while daisy-chaining the rocket thru the micro q), but it didn’t hang, using a midi-splitter seems also to negate the hanging process.
for me also it seems to be specific to midi out A.
Hi, yeah, i encountered the issue originally when daisy-chaining the micro q and waldorf rocket. i have been trying to repeat the problem on the q alone, and have not been able to so far. i have however had unexpected high notes occasionally, but they haven’t hung as in previous instances.