What equipment are you using with Zaquencer?

Home Forums Music and Audio Production What equipment are you using with Zaquencer?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Majonymus Majonymus 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Citric
    Participant

ive tryed the zaquencer with a midi to cv on my minimoog ( Modified CV GAte :) …wow what a nice.

Craig
    Participant

I use one Zaq for drum programming and one for synths. Drums = 909, 727, DRM1 and SPD-S. Synths = Modular based around 2x Vermona Lancets and Cwejman BLD, Juno 2, 106, TeeBee, SE-1, Microwave I, Streichfett and Voyetra 8.

grex
    Participant

I currently have it controlling my v-synth and syncing an er-1 …plan to hook up some more stuff soon(meeblip, tx81z, and modular);

Rich
    Participant

I have it controlling a Moog Slim Phatty, a Roland TB-3 and a TR-8, and a Novation Mininova.
    I am using the Zaquencer for midi clock on the TR-8 but not using the drum step sequencer. I’m using the step sequencer on the TR-8 itself. It is just so easy to use and hands on fun!

alien_brain
    Participant

this thing just keeps getting more fun. amazing!

Etheve Tony
    Participant

Hello
    track 1: nord drum 2
    track 2: moog sub 37
    track 3: nord G2 track 1
    track 4: nord G2 track 2

Matheus

octatrack -> zaq -> mopho and minibrute. need more synths to occupy the other 2 channels!

the octatrack has a very robust midi sequencer, but the zaq is much more hands on and I can run it independently. changing patterns on the octa and keeping the same running in the zaq or vice versa. great setup for improvisation!

sammy jankis
    Participant

Connected Arturia Minibrute and Korg Volca Beats… Opened up immense possibilities immediately! I ordered a miditech midi thru box so I can connect my Volca Bass and saving last channel for Animoog, etc. on ipad :)

I bought a new BCR2000 just for this and it was the fastest “gear-buy” I ever made (I usually read/watch tons of reviews beforehand). I don’t regret my decision at all… Best gear I came across, thanks for the great work. (cutting-out the overlay was a bit tedious though :))

Citric
    Participant

Here a picture from my beloved ZAquencer and some of my toys. Some toys and my zaquencer

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Avatar of Citric Citric.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Avatar of Citric Citric.
    SimonBorderline
    Participant

Two Korg Volcas (Keys and Bass), Arturia MiniBrute, and I will test with the 4th track on Korg MicroSampler !!!
    Great Sequencer !!!

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi Citric,
    unfortunately I can´t see the pic. Would love to see your toys :)
    Maybe it´s the forum misbehaving again? Did you use the img tag to post the pic?

fabi
    Participant

Hey zaq,

you can right-click the broken image and select ‘copy link address’ and paste it in a new tab. At least that’s what I did, because I couldn’t see it, either, and I was curious. Quite a nice collection of gear in that picture by Citric. :)

alien_brain
    Participant

i think youre not allowing pics and vids in the site management preferences…

Citric
    Participant

i used both ways. as a link and the url for a link but the forum software doesnt want it ;) no prob.

Christian
    Keymaster

I´ve checked the prefs and there is no option for pics.
    I´ve disabled vids because embedding didn´t work and like this we cn at least see the links.
    Maybe it´s because it´s linking to Facebook? Lemme try something:

Zaq Logo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.