What equipment are you using with Zaquencer?

Home Forums Music and Audio Production What equipment are you using with Zaquencer?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Majonymus Majonymus 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Keymaster

Can you see the logo? Embedding with the “img” button seems to work for non-FB pics…

alien_brain
    Participant

testing 123

well whadya know.

SimonBorderline
    Participant

http://instagram.com/p/xehbZytaws/

Set of the day

alien_brain
    Participant

funny i cant see that pic… can anyone see mine?

Christian
    Keymaster

I can see your´s alien, but not simon´s (only when I click the link – nice setup btw ;) ).

I think for a picture to be properly embedded here you have to provide an img link that points to the actual picture (with .jpg or similar at the end) and not a site displaying the pic.

Cheers!

Eric
    Participant

I just tried the demo earlier today and within minutes realized I had to buy the full thing. Love it so far. Here’s a clip of the first thing a did with it, sequencing my microbrute -> Eurorack (Make Noise STO and Bubblesound uLFO running through some filters and effects).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4QjtBggKqI

sammy jankis
    Participant

Here is a pic of my zaquenced stuff: Minibrute, Volca Beats & Bass.
    Cat is connected to Track 4 via its tail (obviously midi capable).

All the gear is on Midi Out A thru miditech midi thru. I’m sending clock to Ableton from Midi Out B. Everything is in sync for the first time in my life.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56083957835819774/

Christian
    Keymaster

Loving the Midi cat :)
    The tail is Midi-In only? Or can you also use the cat as a controller somehow? ;)

sammy jankis
    Participant

It depends on her mood :)

Just Friday
    Participant

Just received my second bcr2000 yesterday. And already converted to zaquencer in a breeze.
    Using a mfb522 on one drum track, a groovesizer tb2 (a diy arduinno based shruti clone…), and I’m currently struggling to see if I can add a kaossilator pro on it. The zaquencer seems capable of sending CC message, but it doesn’t work now… will investigate later.

Plan to use also midi hacked patchblocks and to purchase a nanoswerg or a meeblip anode in the coming months. Wich one are you finding the best?

jjbbllkk
    Participant

Ableton = clock -> Sonic Potions LXR and Op-1
    LXR Clock -> Zaquencer
    Zaquencer :

1 – Access Virus A
    2 – Meeblip SE
    3 – Meepblip SE

All into Mackie 1202 with a Behringer delay and Behringer reverb pedal for aux sends.

Here’s my first official jam with the whole thing, recorded today :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-EH3pKnpG4

alien_brain
    Participant

wow that was very nice!

Christian
    Keymaster

wow, really nice! thanks for posting!
    and congratulations on the CDM feature :)

TV Treated
    Participant

BCR was collecting dust so i bought the software yesterday, best sequencing fun in years. It now feels like an expensive 70′s analog sequencer, really great job.
    BCR gets midi clock from TR-8 (this is my midi master sending clock and start/stop).
    Track 1 goes to Waldorf MicroQ, track 2 to Minibrute. Other bits and pieces get their clock via an abandoned USB midi-interface and cv gate sync (volca beats translates midi to cv).
    I had some issues with muted steps still sending note info, but maybe i need to read the manual first :)

Christian
    Keymaster

Hi TV Treated,
    thanks for your feedback, happy to hear you like the Zaquencer!

I am currently not aware of a misbehaviour that sends notes while the steps are muted. If it persists, please write a bug report with more details in the bug reports forum.

Off the top of my head, maybe it´s the case that there is another track active which sends at the same time as the muted note from one track is being passed.

Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.